Thursday, February 15, 2007

the dealio with Kevin (yo)

Fam Damily!

Hey, Sven suggested that I drop a line letting you know what is up with me, so here we go:

Well, as you all know, I got a job here on campus in the Harris Fine Arts Center working for the Divsion of Design & Production, basically making posters and flyers, working on a Mac all day using Photoshop and Illustrator . . . not only that, I'm not taking any customer service calls, so life is grand! My boss is really chill, it's felixble hours, and I get free tickets to any music or theater event fo' free! 'Ray!

On another note, I was in the testing center the other day and ran into Turell, a kid that I was an R.A. for back in the day, who's already back from his mission to Chile (yeah, that didn't make me feel old . . .) Anyways, he's going to Tahoe with a huge group of people and invited me to go, so we'll spend all weekend sledding and stuff, and we'll go to the singles ward out there, it should be really fun! I know I had talked to Mom and Dad about another friend who was going to drive to San Fran, but there was no room with that group; I'd much rather see the fam damily, but I can't pass up a trip to Tahoe! We leave today (Thurs) at 3 and then we'll be back sometime Monday!

In our animation class we had to take a quote from a movie or TV (which, of course was difficult for me, I don't really do movie quotes . . .haha . . .) and then animate to it. It's just some simple rough animation, if you guys wanna see it click here.

Well, that's all from me! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yay! I love animations! Keep posting these, they're cool.