Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ear Candles

So, every Monday night I go over to my friend Carson's house to watch 24 on Tivo (he's in Animation with me and the poor guy's wife is an actress living in LA so he never sees her) so I brought along with me my friend Debbie who had recently explained to me the magic of ear candles. Yes, you heard me right, ear candles. You stick a flaming piece of fabric dipped in wax in your ear (Sounds like a Bob Newhart sketch).


Me being skeptical.

Carson and myself candle-ing our ears . . .

Smoking is stupid. Smoking your ear candle? Even stupider.

The loot from both ears.

Debbie, our resident ear candle expert.

All in all, it was very relaxing, even if it is a hoax like some people claim. At least we got some pretty funny pics out of it. Hope you're all doing well, love you all!

-the Kev