Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WACOM MADNESS!!!

I got a WACOM (this, which is a pen tablet for drawing on the computer) for my graduation! Yayyyy!!! (well, sort of... I used some graduation gift money to buy it... almost the same...) It only cost about $66 on Amazon.com, but now its up to $90. We think there might have been a glitch in the system, or a super-secret-sale. But I got it for $66, and it arrived yesterday!!! Steve and I practiced using it last night as part of our FHE activity:


Fwd: hmm

Steve's impressionist interpretation of Heavenly.


Fwd: hmm

Steve drew me a rose and wrote my name, all with different texture settings.


Fwd: hmm

I drew (from top to bottom): A wasp, a Manta Ray (like in Finding Nemo... "lets name the zones, the zones, the zones, lets name the zones of the open seaaaa!") and a lady bug on a leaf.


Fwd: hmm

I drew the outline of the flower, and Steve colored it.

Watch out, Kevin. We're coming for your job...

Now, this is Steve, it's late, and I have one more addition... These digital drawing pads are fun... See for yourselves! Mom and Em having a blast with cuban cigars in Aussietown!

Mom's a little overkill, but I think Emmy's sideburns match her mullet pretty well!

3 comments:

Curt said...

Wacoms are Cool!!! Nice and creative - especially the cuban cigars!!!

the Kev said...

Steve/Jamie!
Those are awesome!! I LOVE Wacom tablets . . I'm borrowing one to make these posters for work, and 'tis muy much fun! Very well done.

Emily said...

we look better than ever. thank you and boo yah