Monday, August 13, 2007

My New Friend

Well, before madness and craziness this Thursday, I sold my guitar on eBay and cashed out for probably more than I originally paid for it. I took my new little dollar bills and went to guitar center.



I bought meself a Mitchell Acoustic-Electric guitar. For the 200 bucks I paid for it, this is a sweet little thing. I read a lot of reviews, and it's supposedly excellent for the price. I think it sounds great.

Apparently, Mitchell is a Guitar Center brand, recently started by the co-owner of Guitar Center. I was laughing with the guy at GC, telling him that, in fact, this was basically the Guitar Center's Kirkland brand.

So, I bought meself a book and have been practicing fingerpicking and having a blast.

That's all. Nothing that exciting, except for myself...

I love you all!

2 comments:

the Kev said...

This post is aweesome because:

#1 Acoustic/Electric Guitarras are AWESOME
#2 whether you did it on purpose or not, you posted at 4:20 PM

Sick.

Steve-O said...

ha... i noticed that as well... not on purpose... a sign, maybe?