Sunday, May 25, 2008

Surprise Visit with Grandma Walton

It was fun to stop and have a surprise visit with Grandma Walton. We knew that she wouldn't be at Smith's because it was Sunday. The last two times we have stopped she has been at Smiths. It was so much fun to visit with her and she looks so good!!! Your Dad was straightening her pictures for her and Eric had his picture taken with ??????? Any guesses who lived in the house that I have included??? The first one to answer in the comments will get a prize. I will have to think what it is, but there will be a prize!!!!





4 comments:

the Kev said...

I know, I know! It's Grandpa Holt's old house, right?!

Steve-O said...

yeah... i might agree with Kev... i know we've driven by it before, but I don't really know who's it is...

Emily said...

it is. i have a brick from that house.

the Mom! said...

Yes, Kev you are right about it being Grandpa Holt's house that he grew up in on the main street of Kamas. His Dad built it.

Emily, It is NOT the house that you have the brick from. That is another home and I will have to find out which house it is, but that house is abandoned and I believe is in Heber.........