Sunday, April 22, 2007

:)





OKAY so the first picture is of the group leaders from my Troop at TFY... Naomi, Ephraim, me, Chris, Lisette, and Boydie.... We had a happy unbirthday party themed dance one of the nights so i dressed up as alice in wonderland and im with Lisette and Tim. The next pic is marcus and a little guy named ammon- my favorite kid.. sooo cute. The next pic is marcus and his invention- a cooler with a cd player and speakers built in... awesome. Marcus reminds me a ton of brian stanton. and the last pic is me looking like an idiot- aimee loves to play with my hair, and this is one of her most creative hair styles. hot huh?

and congratulations to kevin and rachael. i am very excited for you both! CHEERS!

1 comment:

the Kev said...

'Sanks, Em!! I am digging your new hair, most definitely