Sunday, April 22, 2007

CHEERS!!!

*clinking of knife against glass*

Hello family!! I don't come on this blog thing nearly as often as I should...but here am I now sitting in front of the computer...on the blog...a day after Kevin's unofficial/official wedding announcement...and nothing has been said about it!! That's madness! So let this be an online toast to Kevin and Rachel and their love and commitment to each other for ETERNITY, which I hear is a long, long time! That is very exciting! Hip hip hooray! Love you Kevin!!

*some deep male voice says "I'll drink to that!"*

CHEERS!

1 comment:

the Mom! said...

I will add my "CHEERS" to Kevin and Rachel. We are so excited for both of you and we're also looking forward to having you come and visit this week.
GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!

Lots of love,
Mom