Monday, May 14, 2007

Very Happiest of Mother's Days!!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for your e-mails, cards and phone calls. They really meant a lot to me and I just want to let you know how grateful I am for each one of you and what a joy it is to be your Mom. I feel that I have learned so much from each one of you and I love you all so much. We went on a nice hike up Quicksilver and Jess was a trooper going up all of the way because she didn't feel very good and Eric carried up our picnic lunch without a complaint. In fact, he had a giant rock in his backpack on the way back and still had energy to burn. Your Dad and I were laughing about all of the energy that he has. We had a great time and it was a perfect day. We saw some deer on the trail, Jess and Eric picked beautiful wild flowers for me (no ranger yelling at them about picking wildflowers, Ems??!!!???) and Jess decided that she wanted to bring some wildlife home with her. She discovered that she had a tick and then a little later she discovered another one and so she was pretty grossed out. I don't think that I have ever seen a tick, but had always heard about them. Now, we all feel that we have ticks, but haven't found any others. At least it is better than you know the four letter word starting with "l", I don't think that I will mention the word because your Dad had freaked out so much about it, remember that??!!?????

Well, sending you all my love and thanks again for the bestest Mother's Day!!!!

No comments: