Sunday, June 24, 2007

mean australian shop owner.



After we arrived in Fremantle Mum noticed these really cute and fun mannequins and thought it would be fun to take a picture. so we took a few and were laughing having a good old american time when this strange man came up behind me and stared me down. I didnt know what was going on (hence picture number three). He didn't say a word to me... so i just babbled on. I said- "we are just taking pictures.... is that all right?" no response. "We just really like your manniquins." no response. what seemed like an eternity later he finally said "Next time it would be nice if you asked and turned and walked away. He was very mean and very odd. It freaked us out for a while and i started to wonder if this how people treated two americans together. But he has been the one and only meanie.

1 comment:

the Kev said...

That is either the coolest or scariest mannequin I've ever seen . . .