Thursday, July 5, 2007

More news from Sydney

Sorry, we don't have fun pictures added, but we don't have the computer anymore to download our pictures. Well, Emily and I are still having fun in Sydney. Our goal today is to not get into anymore trouble.
The other day we went on a ferry to the Tarango Zoo, which was Emily's favorite??!!??? Well, we decided to take a tour around the rest of the harbour and so we went over to the next bay and Emily had a good idea that we should get off and explore there. The water was really rough because it has been really windy and we were in the back taking some pictures and then I realized that everyone had gotten off and so we ran to the front and the guy was just putting the gangplank away and I don't know what I was thinking, but I proceeded to try to jump off the boat onto the steps. The guy yelled at me and then another guy came running over. The one guy kind of held me back and then the other guy proceeded to try to get the gangplank back on so we could get off. I told them that I was sorry and was very thankful when they allowed us to get off. Emily just laughed at me and was wondering what I was thinking??!!???
So now it is Emily's turn. We went on a tour of the Opera House and it was really super good. Even Emily said it was really good even though she wasn't excited about going at first. So we are walking around with our tour guide taking it all in. Then we were able to go in the Opera House and they were setting up for the next Opera on stage. We were sitting down listening to our tour guide and then all of a sudden Emily shoots a picture and the guide says, "No Pictures"!!!!! I don't know how we missed that instructions, but I guess when we had entered he had said that we weren't supposed to take any pictures because there was a production on the stage, which made sense.
We love Sydney. It is such a pretty city. We have been walking all over town and just have been having so much fun. I love Darling Harbour. It reminds me of Disneyland as far as how clean it is. We miss all of you and are looking forward to Kevin and Rachel's wedding when we will all be able to be together again. We send you our love from Australia and hope that we can stay out of trouble today!!!!!

Love Mom and Emily too!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that image of Mom leaping through the air! Haha. That's awesome!

the Kev said...

you are home now! woohoolihoo!!!