Saturday, June 23, 2007

@ the Beach with E-rock

We had a blast hanging out with Eric this week. We went to this park at the beach twice, and Eric fell in love with the grass (he said it was the perfect color and perfect length) so when we went last night he and Steve played some soccer & Frisbee on it to really test it out.Eric practicing his moooves.


face off...




my view from the picnic blanket


Steve jammed his toe pretty bad (on Eric's heel). Eric is noticeably concerned.

imitating a sea creature?

tidepools!!!


sunset. mmm.



Eric & I checking out the tidepools.


Steve loves these birds (migrating North for summer).


Eric staring at...


...the same thing Steve is staring at...


A CRAB!!!! AHHH!!!

Eric took a lot of great shots of the crabs, risking life and limb for his photography.

2 comments:

the Kev said...

I would be jealous, except . . . well, I have Eric here with me!!

Oh, and Jamie, those pics of the sunset are awesome, it's my new desktop, just so you know!

the Mom! said...

I love the pictures of Eric with Steve and Jamie. So, I am feeling quite out of the communication loop here. How long was Eric there with you???? Kev, could you also give me Dad's new e-mail address so I can get in contact with Eric also. I am glad that all of you are having a great time there. Hopefully, Emily and I will post this afternoon with some pictures. I love all of you!!!!!!